HQ has some bad news to report this evening: Our solicitors have been notified about Jayda's licence conditions - and they are very bad indeed.
Jayda will be released from prison on Tuesday but will immediately be subjected to the following conditions:
- To reside in a probation hostel while being closely monitored
- To be in the hostel between 10am and 11am
- To be in the hostel between 4pm and 5pm
- To be in the hostel between 9pm and 6am
- Not to use the internet in any way
- Not to contact Paul Golding
- Not to engage in any political activities
- Not to contact or associate with anyone in Britain First
- To surrender her passport to the police
- To provide details of her phone and car to the police
- Not to speak to the media
Remember, Jayda's terrible 'crime' was leafleting the English neighbours of an Afghan paedophile child rape gang who are now serving decades in prison.
Because she tried to confront this paedo gang and distributed some leaflets, she was thrown in prison for four and a half months, along with Paul Golding.
Now she faces four and a half months of horrific restrictions - if she breaches these conditions, she will be thrown back in prison.
The only option we have is to launch a legal appeal in the High Court to get these conditions overturned.
These kind of conditions are usually reserved for terrorists, murderers and rapists, not politicians who gave out leaflets - they are disproportionate and unnecessary.
Will you make an emergency donation to help Jayda win her freedom?
Can she depend on you Paul to have her back during these dark times?
For Jayda this is a serious situation, so please don't delay - send your most generous contribution today.
Every penny counts and everyone can afford something - chip in here:
Britain First HQ