A new crusade - Britain First and assertive Christianity
The Anglican and Catholic churches are sad shadows of their former selves - what exactly do they stand for in the present age?
Here's a partial list:
- Accepting homosexual marriage
- Disregarding or rewriting inconvenient parts of the Bible
- Making endless concessions through 'interfaith dialogue'
- Refusing to assert Christianity whilst Islam resurges
- Allowing the state to hound Christian street preachers
- Ignoring the ongoing mass murder of Christians in the Middle East and Africa
- Tolerating sexual promiscuity whilst failing to uphold the traditional family
- Accepting state purging of Christianity from schools
- Priests (how many?) who don't believe in God
- Failure to combat the corruption of children by online pornography and television
- Active campaigning for left-wing causes
- Inviting imams to deliver Islamic prayers in churches and cathedrals
- Slobbering over third-worlders' feet (the Pope, mainly)
- Celebrating open borders and welcoming 'refugees' (especially from Islamic countries)
- Paedophile priests raping little boys (and church leaders trying to conceal it)
The weakness and moral confusion of the modern Church is a result of the domination of liberal ideology in the West, and entryism by those pushing specific agendas.
Its celebration of homosexuality is especially odd, given that the Bible unequivocally condemns it many times (see Romans 1:26-28, Jude 1:5-8, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13).
Congregations in the West are falling not because (as is commonly supposed) the Church is out of tune with modern life, but because it refuses to defend and fight for traditional Christian beliefs and values.
In our chaotic and alienating modern world, many people - especially the young - are desperate for moral guidance and confident spirituality.
When the Church fails to provide it, they desert or defect - which is why so many young Europeans are converting to Islam.
A new, assertive Christianity
Britain First advocates a return to fundamental Christian values and traditional family life.
We're ready to defend both from attack by atheists in government and left-wing public institutions, and by the corrupting forces of modern life including drugs, pornography and the evil sexualisation of children.
We support Church reform, including the expulsion of non-believing and communist priests, and the curtailment of churchly interference in politics.
Most importantly, we advocate a new crusade in defence of persecuted Christians worldwide, entailing political and economic pressure on rogue governments, media education (to communicate the scale and seriousness of the situation) and, where necessary, armed defence of threatened communities and merciless punishment of genociders.