– Deport all illegal immigrants, no exceptions. Reject and deport all so-called 'asylum seekers' who do not originate from countries bordering the United Kingdom. Asylum seekers who travel through a peaceful country will not be eligible to claim asylum. Any asylum seekers who travel back to the country they claim to have been forced to flee from will be automatically rejected for asylum. As a general rule, if granted asylum in the UK, asylum seekers will be expected to return to their country of origin within 12 months once peace is established in that country.
– Deport all foreign-born criminals who are currently incarcerated in UK prisons once their prison terms expire. Immigrants to the UK will be expected to abide by our laws, no exceptions. This retroactively includes all foreign-born criminals currently serving prison terms or have served prison terms in the past.
– Completely halt any further immigration except in special cases such as genuine marriages where strict citizenship criteria has been met. Britain as a nation is overpopulated and therefore cannot accept any further immigration. The former Dominions of Canada, Australia and New Zealand - and current Crown Dependancies - will still be permitted the right to settle in the UK if certain criteria is met, such as the absence of a criminal record. Citizens of other states will have to prove their British ancestry to be able to settle in the UK.
- Short term visas to work in specific cases will be granted only after strict criteria is met. The criteria will include proof of employment, medical insurance, criminal record checks, and the absence of native labour to fill the void in question.
– Make it an act of treason to implement any policy or measure, or sign any political agreement, that facilitates and/or results in significant numbers of foreigners entering the sovereign territory of the United Kingdom with the aim of settling. Any attempt to alter the demographic makeup of the British Isles will resulted in stiff prison terms.
– Britain First will establish a system of voluntary repatriation whereby immigrants, or citizens of overseas origin, will be assisted financially to return to their country of origin, or a new country of their choice, if they wish to do so. This system will be entirely voluntary.