These are the official policies of Britain First. They are subject to change by our Annual Conference.
– Deport all illegal immigrants.
– Deport all foreign criminals.
– Completely halt any further immigration except in special cases such as genuine marriages where strict citizenship criteria has been met.
– Reject and deport all 'asylum seekers' who do not originate from countries bordering the United Kingdom.
– Make it an act of treason to implement any policy or measure, or sign any agreement, that facilitates and / or results in significant numbers of foreigners entering the sovereign territory of the United Kingdom with the aim of settling.
– Abolish the hated 'Human Rights Act' which is being widely abused and which was forced on the UK by the EU.
– Implement an American style 'Bill of Rights' guaranteeing freedom of speech, assembly and expression. No exceptions.
– Give England its own national parliament to create parity of esteem within the UK.
– Withdraw from the European Union and create a new trade agreement.
– Introduce a 'Treason & Sedition Bill' that prohibits British citizens from entering into any agreement that infringes upon the sovereignty of the United Kingdom, such as the transfer of sovereignty to any foreign institutions.
– Increase the penalties for corruption for those in public office and widen the scope for prosecution for those who benefit post-office from decisions while incumbent.
– Abolition of the corrupt system of parliamentary expenses.
- The extension of the Bill of Rights to apply to the unborn child.
- Introduce a ban on the use of religious ritual slaughter.
- Introduce a ban on religious courts.
– Introduce a ban on the use of religious face coverings in public.
- Close down religious institutions caught preaching extremist concepts, such as slavery and hostility towards non-believers.
- Implement closer inspections of religious institutions connected to terrorism or extremism.
– Take firm action to combat excessive NHS bureaucracy and replace 'managers' and pen-pushers with front line doctors, nurses and dentists.
– End the scandal of foreign health tourism which drains our NHS.
– Recruit, train and pay British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of these skilled workers.
– Implement a national scheme to promote healthy ways of living to tackle the root causes of our poor health as a nation.
– Introduce an 'NHS Protection Bill' that prohibits the privatisation of any part of the National Health Service and guarantees public ownership.
- Introduce a ban on abortion like that in place in Northern Ireland to prevent the deaths of millions of British children.
– We will implement a 'back to basics' scheme in education focusing on discipline and traditional teaching methods (e.g maths, English and technical skills).
– Reintroduce grammar schools.
– Reintroduce competitive sports.
– Reintroduce Christian assemblies.
– Reintroduce the teaching of British history throughout all levels of education.
– Abolish tuition fees for students who achieve high grades.
– Introduce a greater focus on real trades and skills as demanded by a modern, technological manufacturing economy and the removal of state indulgence in phoney 'social' education subjects.
- Replace the present 'multi faith' religious education curriculum with a new approach that focuses predominantly on Christianity.
- Greater influence of the Armed Forces in the education system, including day trips, training events and careers advise.
– Massive state support, funding and training for new business and industries.
– The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports in certain areas where competition is not on an equal footing.
– Financial penalties on businesses that outsource their operations to foreign countries.
– A deep and meaningful campaign of tax cuts across the board to encourage and stimulate economic growth.
– The removal of 'stealth taxes', VAT and a whole raft of other taxes which drain the pockets of the British workforce.
– Prohibit the sale of domestic companies to foreign entities.
– Initiate a clamp down on the negative speculation of the banks and introduce a national 'Bank of Britain' to fund British economic growth with the use of generous grants.
– Transfer the sovereign power to create money away from the privately owned Bank of England to a new national 'Bank of Britain' which shall be controlled by the UK government.
- Greater punishments for misconduct within the banking and financial sector, especially when it impacts on the economy.
- The prohibition on any further bail-outs for the banking system.
– Introduce a 'Democracy & Freedom Bill' that makes it a criminal offence (that carries a prison sentence) to refuse services to constituted political parties and their office holders.
– Introduce a total ban on the word 'racism' in the media. The word 'racism' has for too long been a weapon to undermine debate and to suppress discussion on important matters of nationhood, immigration and political correctness.
- Employ greater use of binding referendums to implement the will of the people in important matters of sovereignty.
- Outlaw practises such as postal and proxy voting which are facilitating corruption and fraud in our democratic system.
- Replace the unfair system of 'first past the post' with proportional representation.
– Scrap the entire 'foreign aid' budget.
– Scrap all expenditure relating to immigration, such as translation costs, benefits etc.
– Halt all further payments to the European Union.
– Severely curtail spending on the 'national debt' which has been built up by decades of government over-spending.
– Balance the national deficit in a decisive and effective manner.
– Introduce a strict and meaningful system of citizenship.
– Make all state benefits, housing and assistance available only to British citizens.
– Retain and expand the 'right to buy' scheme for social tenants.
– Stamp out the national scandal of upwards of 15,000 pensioners freezing to death each winter.
– Take decisive and effective action to severely reduce welfare spending and dependency.
– Make benefits and entitlements only available to those who genuinely need it.
– Implementation of a genuine 'workfare' scheme whereby work is needed in return for benefits.
- Decisive action to eradicate the scourge of homelessness that is blighting our country.
- Greater promotion of organisations such as the Boy’s Brigade, Scouts, Brownies and Cubs to alleviate the scourge of anti-social behaviour on our streets.
- Greater promotion of Church groups and organisations within our communities to promote Christianity and community cohesion.
– Britain and the wider Commonwealth should pursue its own defence and foreign policy.
– The re-focus of our foreign affairs away from European integration and back to our former Commonwealth sister nations.
– Britain should make its own trade deals with nations around the world.
– Withdraw from the United Nations which is being used by vested interests to undermine the Western world.
– Replace the obsolete NATO alliance with a new defence arrangement that comprises nations of the West with the aim of protecting our joint interests around the world.
– Implement a radical reversal of the legal and policing focus on the 'rights' of criminals and its replacement with the traditional focus on putting the victims of crime first.
– Greater use of National Service for habitual offenders.
– The restoration of Capital Punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers.
– Make prisons a place of hard labour rather than cosy holiday camps.
– Introduce the use of 'chain gangs' to provide labour for national public works.
– Free the police from politically correct restrictions and unnecessary bureaucracy.
– Implement new laws guaranteeing citizens the right to protect their own homes.
- A major clamp down on street grooming gangs which operate across the UK.
- Introduce castration for convicted rapists and repeat sexual offenders.
- Reintroduce firearms for law enforcement and border agencies.
- Any person found to be performing illegal abortions to be charged with the crime of murder.
- A major clamp down on paedophilia in the UK, wherever it is found, including the implementation of a new national register that will be open to public inspection.
– Introduce new rules during election periods that guarantee equal and fair coverage to all candidates, not just a select few.
– Introduce new rules that guarantee that retractions and corrections are published with the same dimensions, space and prominence as the original false claims.
– Introduce a new system whereby if a journalist is found to be deliberately and conscientiously fabricating content, they will receive a lifetime ban from working in the media professions.
– Abolish the corrupt, bloated and politically biased BBC and scrap the hated licence fee.
- Introduce a ban on foreign ownership of UK media institutions and companies.
- Make it a criminal offence, with a guaranteed prison sentence, for workers of the media who knowingly publish or produce false and/or fabricated reports.
– Ring fence spending on the Armed Forces and reverse recent spending cuts;
– Rebuild and enlarge the Royal Navy.
– Bring back National Service and make it compulsory for 1 year for all citizens upon the completion of education.
– Bring back and secure the historic county regiment system.
– Invest heavily in new technologies and weapon systems to give the UK the edge in defence industries.
– Halt the sale of any military hardware to countries outside of the Commonwealth, North America and Europe.