Nicholas Childs, ultra-Corbynite Deputy Leader of Brighton and Hove Council, chairs the council's schools committee and regularly boasts of his 'socialist vision' for education in the city.
Fiercely critical of schools privatisation, Mr Childs inexplicably sends his own daughter to Roedean - at £40,000 a year the most expensive private girls' school in Britain.
Roedean (pictured) has its own heated indoor swimming pool, golf course, theatre, chapel, dance studios and a private tunnel to the beach.
Shameless hypocrisy is, as you know, an old friend to socialist politicians.
Many prominent Labourites who publicly condemn private or selective education have their own kids educated at exclusive fee-paying schools:
• Diane Abbott, Shadow Home Secretary, sent her son to City of London School
• Debbie Abrahams, former Shadow Secretary for Work and Pensions, sent daughters to Bury Grammar School for Girls
• Shami Chakrabarti, Labour peer, sent son to Dulwich College, London
• Anas Sarwar, former Deputy Leader of Scottish Labour Party, sent son to Hutchesons' Grammar, Glasgow
• Valerie Vaz, Shadow Leader of the House of Commons, sent her daughter to Latymer Upper School, HammersmithShare this post or leave a Facebook comment: