– Make Saint George's Day and Saint David's day a public holiday respectively in England and Wales and make it law that local authorities promote these holidays to their fullest extent, including public displays of flags, culture and history.
– Continued support for Saint Andrew's Day and Saint Patrick's Day as public holidays, with legislation passed to ensure that local authorities promote these holidays to their fullest extent, including public displays of flags, culture and history.
– Promote the full celebration of Trafalgar Day, Independence Day (Brexit), Guy Fawkes Day, Battle of Britain Day, Burn's Night (Scotland), the 12th of July (Northern Ireland), Armed Forces Day, Commonwealth Day, and all Christian events, such as Easter and Christmas. Legislation will compel local authorities to promote these cultural celebrations to the fullest extent.
– Full support and promotion of indigenous cultural traditions, such as Morris and Maypole dancing in England.
– All public buildings must display the relevant national flags as well as the Union Flag. This includes local councils, educational centres, libraries, government ministries, community centres, and any other taxpayer-funded institution.